Deux-Montagnes, January 26, 2021 – From February 1 to March 7, families are invited to take part in a fun game at Olympia Park (1005 Guy Street). The activity combines playful learning with winter fun! The challenge: find the names of the eight snowmen in the park by putting the letters of each one in the right order!
How to participate?
- The eight (8) snowmen at Olympia Park raced and the letters of their names got mixed up! Help us to put each name back in order. For example, NUFIFM is actually… Muffin!
- Please note that the park chalet is closed due to COVID-19 and you could not have access inside.
- Consult the PDF Form to find the instructions of the game and to indicate your answers.
- You can fill out the form directly with a mobile phone or print it out and email it to the following address: email@example.com
- Once you have found a snowman, please do not unhook it so that everyone can participate.
- The physical distance of 2 metres between other family bubbles must be respected at all times during the activity.
Among the citizens of Deux-Montagnes who sent in the completed form between February 1 and March 7 , four (4) gift cards valued at $50 will be randomly drawn on March 12. The winners will be contacted by phone and will have to pick up their prize at the Leisure Dept. during business hours. Identification will be required as proof of residence.
For more information:
Service des loisirs et du développement communautaire
Phone: 450 473-2796, option 4
200, rue Henri-Dunant
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: from 8.30 a.m. to noon – closed in the afternoon
*The municipal offices are closed to the public until further notice. Services and assistance are offered by phone and by appointment.