The arena is located at 611, 20th Avenue in Deux-Montagnes.
For information: 450 473-2796, option 4
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ARENA IS CLOSED ON HOLIDAYS.
SEE BELOW THE SPECIAL SCHEDULES
FEBRUARY 24, 2021
For more informations, click here.
CANCELLED AS OF JANUARY 9, 2021 FOR AN INDEFINITE PERIOD.
COVID-19: MEASURES PUT IN PLACE :
- Exceptionally, access is reserved only for citizens of Deux-Montagnes with a Carte loisirs and Sainte-Marthe-sur-le-Lac due to an agreement with this city.
- The conditions of accessibility to the arena in the time of COVID-19 are as follows:
- Hand disinfection at the entrance
- Wearing a mask at the entrance and exit of the arena
- No access to the changing rooms
- Distance of 2 metres between participants outside the family bubble
- Maximum of 25 people on the ice rink.
NEW! ONLINE reservation SYSTEM
Considering the limited capacity, citizens can now reserve their time slot before coming, either online or by telephone (450 473-2796, option 4) during the Service des loisirs’ opening hours. Citizens with a Leisure Card who present themselves without a reservation will be able to enjoy the activity of free skating if the capacity of 25 skaters is not reached.
In order to allow a larger number of people to enjoy this activity, only one time slot per day can be reserved per citizen.
Online reservation procedure:
• On the Leisure activities registration website , select the activity “patinage/patin libre” and click on “ajouter” to add another family member, click on “retour aux inscriptions” and select the activity again.
• Then go to the shopping cart image to place the order “passer la commande” , although this activity is FREE.
• Once you have completed the transaction, click on “reservation de places” in the top right-hand menu, then select the desired time slots ‘’sélectionnez les pages horaires souhaitées’’. To reserve time slots for another member of the family, click on “continuer à réserver” and select the time slots for that member. Then click on “enregistrer” .
• Please note: If registered citizens do not show up within the first 10 minutes of their reserved time slot, the reservation will be cancelled to allow others to enjoy the free skating activity.
As a demonstration is easy to understand, here’s a short presentation on the online reservation procedure:
FREE SKATE – CANCELLED AS OF JANUARY 9, 2021 FOR AN INDEFINITE PERIOD.
FREE SKATE FOR ALL
|MONDAY||8 : 30 a.m. to 9 : 30 a.m.|
|9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.|
|TUESDAY||2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.|
|3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
|6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.|
|WEDNESDAY||8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.|
|9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.|
|THURSDAY||3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
|4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.|
|6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.|
|7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.|
|FRIDAY||2 p.m. to 3 p.m.|
|3 p.m. to 4 p.m.|
|4 p.m. to 5 p.m.|
|SATURDAY||noon to 1 p.m.|
|1 p.m. to 2 p.m.|
|2 p.m. to 3 p.m.|
|SUNDAY||9 a.m. to 10 a.m..|
|10 a.m. to 11 a.m.|
|11 a.m. to noon|
Free hockey activity – CANCELLED COVID-19
For residents of Deux-Montagnes and Sainte-Marthe-sur-le-Lac – FREE (Proof of Leisure Card required)
Non-resident – Cost $10
FREE HOCKEY SCHEDULE FOR ALL
Tuesday …………………. 1 p.m. to 2 : 30 p.m.
Thursday …………………. 2 p.m. to 3 : 30
Cancellation of activities
Throughout the year and due to the holding of possible hockey tournaments, some free skating activities may be cancelled without notice.
Leisure Card mandatory
The Leisure Card is mandatory for registration to free skating and free hockey activities.
For more information, contact the Recreation Department at 450 473-2796 option 4