611, 20th Avenue, Deux-Montagnes.
Information: 450 473-2796, option 4/ email@example.com
Please note that the Olympia Arena is usually closed on statutory holidays.
FREE ACTIVITIES | Schedule effective for 2023
*** Free access to residents with a valid leisure card (Deux-Montagnes and Ste-Marthe-sur-le-Lac) and to non-residents with a prepaid card ***
Non-residents must obtain a prepaid card BEFORE coming to the arena.
Prepaid cards can be picked up in person at the Leisure department at 200 Henri-Dunant Street or online at : https://www.sport-plus-online.com/PrmsMVC/?VirId=132&ArrId=110
- Create an account (the login is your email address used to create the account).
- Select the prepaid card online and pay your cart to complete the transaction.
- Present the paper bill or phone bill at the arena and the attendant will give you your prepaid card containing 3 to 6 passes.
- The cost is $5 for free skating and $10 for free field hockey.
* Bring your prepaid card with you on each visit (no expiration date).
School break schedule – February 27 to March 4
FREE SKATING – regular schedule for 2023
Periods ends 10 minutes before the end to allow for ice maintenance.
FREE SKATING FOR ALL
- Tuesday – 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm
- Thursday – 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday – noon to 1:00 pm
FREE SKATING FOR ADULTS
- Monday – 9:30 am to 11:00 am
- Wednesday – 9:30 am to 11:00 am
- Friday – 9:30 am to 10:30 am
FREE SKATING PARENTS & CHILD (0-5 years old)
* The child must be accompagnied by his parent.
- Monday – 8:30 am to 9:30
- Wednesday – 8:30 am to 9:30 am
- Friday – 8:30 am to 9:30 am
FREE HOCKEY – regular schedule for 2023
FREE HOCKEY FOR ALL
- Tuesday – 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm
- Thursday – 2:00 to 3:30 pm
OPEN HOCKEY PARENTS-CHILDREN 12 years old and under
Note: the child must always be accompanied by an adult (18 years and over). The accompanying adult must also be on the rink with their skates. Maximum of 3 children per accompanying adult.
- Friday – 3:30 to 4:30 pm
For more information, contact the Leisure Department at 450 473-2796, option 4 , or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org