On this page:
Deux-Montagnes residents can get the Leisure Card for FREE. Residents must have it to register for recreational activities. The Leisure Card is valid for a period of 2 years and an amount of $3 will be charged for a duplicate.
Citizens must register themselves IN PERSON (adults and children) at the Leisure Department located at 200 Henri-Dunant Street.
Opening hours are :
From Monday to Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to noon. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to noon – closed in the afternoon
The Leisure Department will be open until 7:30 p.m. on the eveningevery first Tuesday of the month, except Tuesday, January 3, 2023 because the municipal offices is close for the holidays. The Leisure Department will be open on Tuesday evening on, January 10, 2023.
Adults: Two proofs with addresses required. Driver’s license AND tax bill or account from a service provider (ex.: Bell, Videotron, etc.).
Under 18 years old: Health insurance card AND driver’s license or school report or birth certificate.
Documents required for renewal :
- Adult: two proofs of identity with address. Example: driver’s licence AND tax account or account from a service provider (Bell, Videotron, etc.).
- Under 18: Only the Health Insurance Card is required for renewal. Children MUST have their photo taken. Parents must be present when their child’s photo is taken.
To consult the programming activities for SUMMER 2023 , click on this link: 2023 Fall season.
Activities starting on September, 9, 2023
⇒ ON LINE : From August, 14, 10 am to August 24, until 11 pm.
⇒ In person (200, rue Henri-Dunant) : from August,14 to August, 24 during the office openning hours.
⇒ Non resident from August 21, 2023
⇒ The offices will be open in the evening until 7:30 pm on August, 15 and August 22.
The leisure card is mandatory for each family member for the registration for the activities.
For more information, contact the Leisure and Community Development Department at 450 473-2796, option 4.
NEW !In order to participate in free activities taking place in the gym (badmington and volleyball) a prepaid card is now mandatory. Get a prepard card ($25 for 5 passes at the Leisure Department or online on the registration website SportPlus.
Take note that, cash is no longer accepted on the interior court and gymnasium.
*For Deux-Montagnes residents only.
- A 25% discount is offered for the second child or additional children of the same family registered in the same activity. The highest cost will be charged to the oldest child.
- A 25% discount is offered to people aged between 55 to 64 years old (proof required).
- For people aged 65 years and over, it is free for the first course and 50% discount for the following courses.
An email request must be made to the Leisure Department before the end of the second week of class. You must include the full name of the registrant, the course title and the reason. Send your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
• An administration fee of $10.00, and a refund or prorated credit for the course taken will be issued for each request.
• If courses are cancelled by the City, a full refund will be issued.
Activity schedules may be changed if there is a lack of participants and/or if activities are cancelled. During the session, if a class must be cancelled, it will be re-scheduled at a later date. NO refunds will be given for postponed classes.
All activities are carried out in French, but some instructors may speak English.
The Centre aquatique Saint-Eustache is located at 230, boulevard Arthur-Sauvé, in Saint-Eustache.
For Deux-Montagnes resident’s (according the agreement)
ONLINE: Tuesday, March 14, starting 6:00 am
ON SITE: Wednesday March, 15
OPEN SWIM SCHEDULE
To consult the open swim schedule in effect, visit the Ville de Saint-Eustache website:https://www.saint-eustache.ca/citoyens-sport-et-plein-air-installations-sportives-et -leisure/aquatic-complex-saint-eustache
New agreement with the City of Saint-Eustache about access to the Aquatic Complex:
• Access to all free swim time slots (with the Carte piscine, see below)
• Same pricing as the Eustachois for swimming lessons
carte piscine Deux-Montagnes
The citizens of Deux-Montagnes may acquire the Carte piscine Deux-Montagnes FREE OF CHARGE by heading, in person to one of the following locations, with their valid Carte loisirs de Deux-Montagnes, during office hours:
- Complexe aquatique Saint-Eustache (230, boulevard Arthur-Sauvé, Saint-Eustache)
- Bibliothèque municipale Guy-Bélisle (12, Chemin de la Grande-Côte, Saint-Eustache)
- Saint-Eustache Multiservice (145, rue Saint-Louis, Saint-Eustache.
For more information on the indoor swimming activity offered to Deux-Montagnes residents, contact the Service des loisirs et développement communautaire of the City of Deux-Montagnes at 450 473-2796, option 4