On this page:
Deux-Montagnes residents can get the Leisure Card for FREE. Residents must have it to register for recreational activities. The Leisure Card is valid for a period of 2 years and an amount of $3 will be charged for a duplicate.
Citizens must visit the Leisure Department, which is located at 200 rue Henri-Dunant.
Opening hours are :
From Monday to Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to noon. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to noon – closed in the afternoon
The Leisure Department will be open until 7:30 p.m. on the evening every first Tuesday of the month.
Adults: Two proofs with addresses required. Driver’s license AND tax bill or account from a service provider (ex.: Bell, Videotron, etc.).
Under 18 years old: Health insurance card AND driver’s license or school report or birth certificate.
Documents required for renewal :
- Adult: two proofs of identity with address. Example: driver’s licence AND tax account or account from a service provider (Bell, Videotron, etc.).
- Under 18: Only the Health Insurance Card is required for renewal. For children, taking a photo is preferable.
The program of leisure activities for the 2021 summer season is now available on our website byclicking HERE.
The registration period for the summer session runs fromMay 4 to 13, 2021, online platform or from May 11 to 13, in person at the Service des Loisirs located at 200 Henri-Dunant Street.
Exceptionally, the office will also be open from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, May 11 (for residents only).
For more information, contact the ”Service des loisirs et développement communautaire” at 450 473-2796, option 4, between 9:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Thursday.
Please note that the Leisure Card is mandatory (for each family member ) we you register to any leisure activities as well as the day camp.
Only payment by credit card is accepted
*For Deux-Montagnes residents only.
- A 25% discount is offered for the second child or additional children of the same family registered in the same activity. The highest cost will be charged to the oldest child.
- A 25% discount is offered to people aged between 55 to 64 years old (proof required).
- For people aged 65 years and over, free for the first course and 50% discount for the following courses.
For any cancellation, a WRITTEN REQUEST must be sent at the Leisure Department (200, Henri-Dunant, Deux-Montagnes, J7R 4W6) before the end of the second week of the course. The request can also be sent by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An administration fee of $10 will be charged per person, per activity, and any used portion of the course is not refunded. If a course is cancelled by the Leisure Department, a full refund will be issued.
The aquatic complex is located at 230, boulevard Arthur-Sauvé, in Saint-Eustache.
An agreement with the City of Saint-Eustache allows Deux-Montagnes residents to take advantage of free swimming periods reserved exclusively for them by presenting their City of Deux-Montagnes Leisure Card (for each family member).
For more information on the indoor swimming activity offered to Deux-Montagnes residents, contact the Service des loisirs et développement communautaire of the City of Deux-Montagnes at
450 473-2796, option 4
Time slots reserved under the agreement
These time slots are adapted according to the curfew in effect.
Monday – Recreational pool:
5:30 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.
Tuesday – Recreational pool:
Block 1: 10:30 am to 11:15 am
Block 2: 11:30 am to 12:15 pm
Tuesday – Competitive Pool (3 lanes):
Block 1: 10:30 am to 11:15 am
Block 2: 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Saturday – Recreational Pool:
Block 1: 5:00 pm to 5:45 pm
Block 2: 6:00 pm to 6:45 pm
Sunday – Recreation Pool:
Block 1: 5:00 to 5:45 p.m.
Block 2: 6:00 pm to 6:45 pm
Procedure for reserving swimming time slots
⇒ In the context of the pandemic, the capacity for bathers is reduced. Therefore, residents must now reserve their time slot by phone at 450 974-5111
⇒ Reservation calls are taken on Mondays and Fridays from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
⇒ Please note that each bather must have his or her Leisure Card when reserving a swimming time slot. It will also be necessary to present the Carte loisirs of Deux-Montagnes at the entrance of the aquatic complex before the activity.
Compliance with sanitary conditions
COVID-19: All procedures have been put in place in order to respect the sanitary conditions of the Public Health. See below.
• Users must at all times respect the sanitary instructions, the respiratory etiquette and the physical distance (signposting and floor markings).
• Wearing a face cover is mandatory, at all times, including in the changing rooms until their arrival in the pool area.
• Wearing a mask is prohibited in the water.
• Access to the Complexe aquatique is reserved for swimmers. No accompanying person / spectator will be admitted.
• In order to enable us to enforce the rules of distancing, the ratios in the changing rooms are reduced. Thus, the time in the changing rooms will be more limited: 10 minutes on arrival and 15 minutes on departure.
• It is strongly suggested that users arrive with their swimming costume under their clothes to reduce the time in the changing rooms;
• Lockers will not be available. Users will be able to leave their personal belongings in their bag on a hook in the pool area.
• Users are encouraged to shower at home after their activity to reduce the time spent in the changing rooms.
• Parents with a stroller will be asked to leave it in the hallway before entering the changing rooms.
• Each user should have their own water bottle.
• There will be no loan of material (toys, boards, etc.).