On this page:
Deux-Montagnes residents can get the Leisure Card for FREE. Residents must have it to register for recreational activities. The Leisure Card is valid for a period of 2 years and an amount of $3 will be charged for a duplicate.
Citizens must visit the Leisure Department, which is located at 200 rue Henri-Dunant.
Opening hours are :
From Monday to Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to noon. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to noon – closed in the afternoon
The Leisure Department will be open until 7:30 p.m. on the evening every first Tuesday of the month.
Adults: Two proofs with addresses required. Driver’s license AND tax bill or account from a service provider (ex.: Bell, Videotron, etc.).
Under 18 years old: Health insurance card AND driver’s license or school report or birth certificate.
Documents required for renewal :
- Adult: two proofs of identity with address. Example: driver’s licence AND tax account or account from a service provider (Bell, Videotron, etc.).
- Under 18: Only the Health Insurance Card is required for renewal. For children, taking a photo is preferable.
The program of leisure activities for the 2021 fall season is now available on our website by clicking here.
The registration period for the fall session runs from August 31st to September 9th through our online platform and from August 31st to September 2nd and from September 7th to 9th in person at the Service des Loisirs located at 200 Henri-Dunant Street.
Exceptionally, offices will also be open until 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, August 31st (for residents only)
For more information, contact the Service des loisirs et développement communautaire at 450 473-2796, option 4, between 9:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Thursday.
Please note that the Leisure Card is mandatory for each family member wishing to register.
Only payment by credit card is accepted
*For Deux-Montagnes residents only.
- A 25% discount is offered for the second child or additional children of the same family registered in the same activity. The highest cost will be charged to the oldest child.
- A 25% discount is offered to people aged between 55 to 64 years old (proof required).
- For people aged 65 years and over, it is free for the first course and 50% discount for the following courses.
For all cancellations, a WRITTEN REQUEST must be sent to the Leisure Department (200, Henri-Dunant, Deux-Montagnes, J7R 4W6) before the end of the second week of the course. The request can also be sent by email at email@example.com.
An administration fee of $10 will be charged per person, per activity, and any past portion of the course is not refundable. If a course is cancelled by the Leisure Department, a full refund will be issued.
The aquatic complex is located at 230, boulevard Arthur-Sauvé, in Saint-Eustache.
An agreement with the City of Saint-Eustache allows Deux-Montagnes residents to take advantage of free swimming periods reserved exclusively for them by presenting their City of Deux-Montagnes Leisure Card (for each family member).
For more information on the indoor swimming activity offered to Deux-Montagnes residents, contact the Service des loisirs et développement communautaire of the City of Deux-Montagnes at
450 473-2796, option 4
Carte piscine Deux-Montagnes
Since September 2021, theCarte Piscine Deux-Montagnes is required to enjoy the activities within the Complexe aquatique. The citizens of Deux-Montagnes shall be able to take advantage of all free swimming periods at the Complexe aquatique Saint-Eustache as well as registration for organized swimming activities at the same rates as the residents of Saint-Eustache.
The citizens of Deux-Montagnes may acquire the carte piscine Deux-Montagnes FREE OF CHARGE by heading, in person to one of the following locations, with their valid Carte loisirs de Deux-Montagnes, during office hours:
- Complexe aquatique Saint-Eustache (230, boulevard Arthur-Sauvé, Saint-Eustache)
- Bibliothèque municipale Guy-Bélisle (12, Chemin de la Grande-Côte, Saint-Eustache)
- Saint-Eustache Multiservice (145, rue Saint-Louis, Saint-Eustache.
For more information about the Complexe aquatique Saint-Eustache, please visit their website at https://www.saint-eustache.ca/citoyens-sport-et-plein-air-installations-sportives-et-de-loisirs/complexe-aquatique-saint-eustache
Compliance with sanitary conditions
COVID-19: All procedures have been put in place in order to respect the sanitary conditions of the Public Health. See below.
• Users must at all times respect the sanitary instructions, the respiratory etiquette and the physical distance (signposting and floor markings).
• Wearing a face cover is mandatory, at all times, including in the changing rooms until their arrival in the pool area.
• Wearing a mask is prohibited in the water.
• Access to the Complexe aquatique is reserved for swimmers. No accompanying person / spectator will be admitted.
• In order to enable us to enforce the rules of distancing, the ratios in the changing rooms are reduced. Thus, the time in the changing rooms will be more limited: 10 minutes on arrival and 15 minutes on departure.
• It is strongly suggested that users arrive with their swimming costume under their clothes to reduce the time in the changing rooms;
• Lockers will not be available. Users will be able to leave their personal belongings in their bag on a hook in the pool area.
• Users are encouraged to shower at home after their activity to reduce the time spent in the changing rooms.
• Parents with a stroller will be asked to leave it in the hallway before entering the changing rooms.
• Each user should have their own water bottle.
• There will be no loan of material (toys, boards, etc.).