Deux-Montagnes residents can get the Leisure Card for FREE. Residents must have it to register for recreational activities. The Leisure Card is valid for a period of 2 years and an amount of $3 will be charged for a duplicate.
WHERE AND WHEN TO GET THE FREE LEISURE CARD?
Exceptionally, in this pandemic time, it is possible to obtain the Leisure Card by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), specifying for each person: name, first name, postal address and telephone contact details. Two proofs of identity with address will be required (digital format). For valid documents, see below.
A photo is required for the production of the Leisure Card. The Recreation department (located 200 Henri-Dunant street) will be open in the evenings until 7:30 p.m. every first Tuesday of the month (note that in September the offices will be open on the evening on the 8th). Citizens may also visit the Recreational department during its opening hours: Monday to Thursday, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., as well as Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to noon.
Adults: Two proofs with addresses required. Driver’s license AND tax bill or account from a service provider (ex.: Bell, Videotron, etc.).
Under 18 years old: Health insurance card AND driver’s license or school report or birth certificate.
Recreational activities : Fall 2020 session
The fall 2020 session runs from October 4 to December 5. Consult the program guide (CLICK HERE) for the list of activities offered and the associated costs.
For any additional information, citizens are invited to contact the Leisure Department at 450 473-2796, option 4, between 9 am and 11:30 am and between 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
MEASURES IMPLEMENTED DUE TO COVID-19
- Exceptionally, the fall 2020 leisure activities are reserved for residents of Deux-Montagnes only, due to the limited number of places in order to respect a distance of 2 m between each participant.
- Citizens showing symptoms of COVID-19 should stay at home.
- Citizens must disinfect their hands when entering buildings.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for people 10 years of age and over to access the facilities. It may be removed during sports or wellness activity, but must be worn when moving indoors (eg: to go to the bathroom, to leave the class, etc.).
- A distance of 2 meters between each participant must be observed at all times.
- Citizens are invited to bring their ALREADY FILLED water bottle.
- Only one parent may accompany the child registered in a leisure activity.
- For swimming lessons, the presence of a parent in the water is necessary, in order to limit physical contact between the instructor and the child.
- Access to the toilets is limited.
The registration period runs from September 8 to 14, via the online platform or from September 8 to 10 by phone (450 473-2796, option 4). from 9 am to 11 : 30 am and 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
Note that the Leisure Card is mandatory to register.
Only payment bycredit card is accepted
*For Deux-Montagnes residents only.
- A 25% discount is offered for the second child or additional children of the same family registered in the same activity. The highest cost will be charged to the oldest child.
- A 25% discount is offered to people aged between 55 to 64 years old (proof required).
- For people aged 65 years and over, free for the first course and 50% discount for the following courses.
For any cancellation, a WRITTEN REQUEST must be sent at the Leisure Department (200, Henri-Dunant, Deux-Montagnes, J7R 4W6) before the end of the second week of the course. The request can also be sent by email at email@example.com.
An administration fee of $10 will be charged per person, per activity, and any used portion of the course is not refunded. If a course is cancelled by the Leisure Department, a full refund will be issued.
Indoor swimming at the Complexe aquatique Saint-Eustache
An agreement with the City of Saint-Eustache allows citizens to enjoy free swimming periods reserved exclusively for Deux-Montagnes residents. It is necessary to show your Deux-Montagnes Leisure Card.
The Complexe aquatique Saint-Eustache is located at 230, Arthur-Sauvé blvd.
⇒ PLEASE NOTE : Due to the Covid-19 and the reduced capacity of swimmers, residents must now reserve their time slot by phone at 450 974-5111 by having in hand the Leisure Card of each person. Reservations are taken on Mondays and Fridays from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Also, new procedures have been put in place to comply with the sanitary conditions of Public Health. To consult them : www.ville.deux-montagnes.qc.ca/loisirs
SCHEDULE FROM SEPTEMBER 26TO 20TH OF DECEMBER
- Monday – Recreational section: 8 pm to 9 pm
- Tuesday – Recreational section AND Competitive section (3 lanes) : 10:30 am to 11:15 am – 11:30 am to 12:15 am
- Saturday: Recreational section 7:30 pm 8:15 pm to 8:15 pm to 9 pm
- Sunday : Recreational section 5 pm to 5:45 pm – 6 pm to 6:45 pm – 7 pm to 7:45
COVID-19: NEW PROCEDURES HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED AT THE AQUATIC COMPLEX IN ORDER TO RESPECT PUBLIC HEALTH CONDITIONS:
- Users must at all times comply with health instructions, respiratory etiquette and physical distancing (signage and marking on the ground).
- Wearing a face cover is mandatory, at all times, including in the changing rooms until their arrival in the pool area. Wearing a mask is prohibited in the water.
- Access to the Complexe aquatique is reserved for swimmers. No accompanying person / spectator will be admitted.
- In order to allow the Complexe aquatique to enforce the rules of distancing, the ratios in the locker rooms are reduced. Thus, the time in the changing rooms will be more limited: 10 minutes on arrival and 15 minutes on exit.
- It is strongly suggested that users arrive with their swimsuits under their clothes to reduce the time in the changing rooms.
- Lockers will not be available. Users will be able to leave their personal effects in their bag on a hook in the pool area.
- Users are encouraged to shower at home after their activity to reduce locker room usage time.
- Parents with a stroller will be asked to leave it in the hallway before entering the changing rooms.
- Each user should have their own water bottle.
- There will be no loan of material (toys, boards, etc.).