In this page:
Welcome to Deux-Montagnes!
The City of Deux-Montagnes is proud to count you among its new residents. You will discover a city that offers an exceptional living environment with plenty of services.
Deux-Montagnes has both the dynamism and the quietness of a lush green suburb, close to the Metropolitan area. It is lively, animated and welcoming for all generations. In fact, it has been recognized at the top of Quebec’s quality of life rankings, according to Maclean’s magazine’s 2019.
At Deux-Montagnes, we are committed to providing the community with quality services while promoting wise management of resources and a sustainable environment. The arrival of a structuring public transit project such as REM, and the rejuvenation of the Grand-Moulin sector, will undoubtedly improve the service offer and contribute to the quality of life of families and workers.
The City is in full renewal and it is more than ever nice to live here!
We invite you to consult the Citizen’s Handbook (PDF), a reference guide for anyone living in Deux-Montagnes!
- City Council Members
- Municipal Council meetings
- Municipal Council Minutes – french version only
- Map of the Electoral Districts
- The schedule of the various collections by sector can be found in the municipal calendar, which is available on the home page of this web site. Every year, this Municipal calendar is distributed to your home around mid-December.
- Map of the sectors of collection
- For information on the various collections (autumn leaves, dry materials, etc.), visit the web site page : ville.deux-montagnes.qc.ca/ Collection of residual waste materials
PROGRAM OF LEISURE ACTIVITIES
The Leisure and Community Development Department presents four programs per year, distributed to citizens. Consult the latest program booklet online on this web site page Program of leisure activities
At all the time you could find the Program of the leisure activities, registration procedure and other information related to leisure activities in Deux-Montagnes by visiting our website, at: https://www.ville.deux-montagnes.qc.ca/recreational-activities-leisure-card/
The Leisure Card, offered FREE to residents of Deux-Montagnes, is required for free access to certain services, including the outdoor municipal pool and free skating and hockey activities at OLYMPIA ARENA. The Leisure Card is also required to register for leisure activities for each member of the family.
PARKS, PLAYGROUNDS, SPORTS FIELDS AND MORE!
For more information, visit the “Your city” section, “Territory” menu to better discover your new environment and its many infrastructures that facilitate the practice of a healthy lifestyle: tennis courts, municipal swimming pool and water games, bike paths, waterfront parks, skating rinks…
To recharge your batteries or to get active, there’s something for everyone in Deux-Montagnes!
The Deux-Montagnes library is definitely a place to discover and feel a sense of belonging!
Offering a superb outdoor terrace overlooking the river and equipped with wireless Internet access (Wi-Fi), the Deux-Montagnes library aims to meet the needs of culture, continuing education, information and personal development. It also serves as a space for exhibitions by local artists.
Visit the library’s Web site for more information on the subscription (psst: it’s free for the citizens of Deux-Montagnes!) and the wide range of services it offers to the population, including numerous digital resources. Visit Library web site at: http://bibliotheque.ville.deux-montagnes.qc.ca/
The mission of the Association culturelle de Deux-Montagnes, located in the Petite école jaune, whose premises are is to promote development through arts and culture and offers a nice complement to the activities offered at the library.
- By-Laws, reglulations and permits
- Information regarding the on Municipal Tax bill
- Information about the Security services provided by Régie de police du lac des Deux-Montagnes
• Our home page website contains news and current events.
• Follow our Facebook page
• Register to Système Automatisé de Messages (SAM) in order to receive important notices from
the City by phone.
- Susbscribe to our Newsletter
- One phone number to dial and reach all the municipal departments: 450 473-2796
- To make a comment or send us a request, use the online form available at: https://www.ville.deux-montagnes.qc.ca/ comments and requetes/