A welcome information pack for new resident owners:
In order to welcome you to your city and promote your integration in Deux-Montagnes, a welcome pack has been created for new owners including several municipal information such as:
- The leaflet on the tax bill,
- The bi-annual municipal bulletins,
- The annual municipal calendar containing the schedule of garbage collection and recycling,
- Programming books for recreation, culture and community life activities,
- Directory of local business.
Note, that all these publications are distributed periodically to the Deux-Montagnes residents homes at the same time as local newspapers.
You can also consult these publications at any time on the homepage of this website in the right-hand column or you can obtain them at the Town Hall at 803 chemin d’Oka at the corner of 8th Avenue.
Finally, the welcome pack is hand-delivered to the new owners through the municipal councilor of the district where your residence is registered, within 3 months of the purchase signature at the notary office.
For any information regarding the owner’s welcome pack, write to us at the following address: email@example.com