- March 23, 2021 – Message from Deux-Montagnes elected municipal officials
- Take part in a once-in-a-century Time Capsule Project
- Take a magical history tour of Deux-Montagnes on a timeline
- Surprise Activities: This summer, you might meet strange characters, exotic animals or even musicians in your favorite neighborhood parks. For more information, click here!
- Tales Around the Campfire: What do the construction of the Grand Moulin, the magic stone of Lord Lambert-Dumont and the Bermuda Triangle have in common? Our two exceptional storytellers will be happy to explain it to you through their fantastic stories. Click on the video below to dive into a most unique story.
- Treasure Hunt: A digital treasure hunt will take place at parc Donat Ladouceur during the month of July. Get your smart device ready and click here to learn more about this new activity.
- Escape Game: During the month of August, challenge your problem-solving skills with a digital escape game at parc Donat-Ladouceur. Prepare your magnifying glass and your notepad and click here for more information.
- Amnesty at the library: In exchange for a monetary donation at the member’s discretion during the month of August, the library is offering an amnesty (waiver of late fees) to members who have accrued late fees. The money collected will be donated to the Dépannage Saint-Agapit organization, which helps underprivileged people.
Outdoor exhibition in augmented reality: From July 30th to the beginning of October, take a tour of the world in 22 serigraphs displayed in three Bloom pavilions in front of the library. Come and admire the Tracés de voyage exhibition and see it come to life through the power of augmented reality. Visit the event page under the “events and activities” tab for more details.
- Arbre à souvenance: There’s a Memory Tree in every Québec forest whose roots retain the memories of our ancestors. Unfortunately, today’s technology has disrupted the way the Memory Tree is supposed to work. Are you up to the challenge of restoring the Memory Tree to its rightful state? Click here for more information on this very special mission.
- Pop-up places: Rediscover certain places in Deux-Montagnes and take advantage of our public spaces temporarily decorated for the 100th anniversary. Bask under the lights at parc Michel-Mastromattéo (3e Avenue, near rue Guy) or take pictures of yourself on the giant Adirondack chairs at parc Aimé-Struthers (69, chemin du Grand-Moulin), to only suggest a few.
- Mobile show and fireworks : On August 18th, Deux-Montagnes will officially blow out 100 candles! To mark this milestone event, the City is pleased to offer a mobile show to its residents. For more information, click here.
- Fireworks : See the sky light up with multiple colors to the rhythm of the music ! Continue the festivities with a most dazzling pyromusical performance upon reservation only on Wednesday the 18th of August at 10 p.m. Reserve your spot now by clicking here! Given the limited space in the park, we prioritize access to Deux-Montagnes residents.
Stay tuned and make sure you get the most out of everything on the menu for the City of Deux-Montagnes’ 100th Anniversary program!