- Located in Central Park (on 13th Avenue, south of chemin d’Oka), the public outdoor pool is open daily from mid-June to mid-August.
- Access to the swimming pool is reserved for residents of Deux-Montagnes only.
- FREE ADMISSION for Deux-Montagnes residents with Leisure Card
- The facility offers a wading pool for toddlers, a large pool with shallow and deep sections along with a diving board and slide.
- A bathing cap is MANDATORY for all. No purchase on site.
- All children under 12 years old must be accompanied and watched by someone aged 16 years or older, at all times.
For more information: 450 473-2796, option 4
SCHEDULE OF THE FREE SWIMMING
In effect from June 24 to August 21 – From Monday to Sunday
The swimming pool is reserved for children of the Day Camp only, from Monday to Friday, between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
|For all :||1 p.m. to 6 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Wading pool :||noon to 6:30 p.m.|
|Adults :||noon to 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.|