- Located in Central Park (on 13th Avenue, south of chemin d’Oka), the public outdoor pool is open daily from mid-June to mid-August.
- Access to the swimming pool is reserved for residents of Deux-Montagnes only.
- FREE ADMISSION for Deux-Montagnes residents with Leisure Card
- The facility offers a wading pool for toddlers, a large pool with shallow and deep sections along with a diving board and slide.
- A bathing cap is MANDATORY for all. No purchase on site.
- All children under 12 years old must be accompanied and watched by someone aged 16 years or older, at all times.
For more information: 450 473-2796, option 4
SCHEDULE OF THE FREE SWIMMING
In effect from June 24 to August 21 – From Monday to Sunday
August 8, 2022: An abnormal level of chlorine at the municipal pool has caused its closure for the day. Testing and maintenance are underway and the pool should be ready to welcome bathers again tomorrow.
The swimming pool is reserved for children of the Day Camp only, from Monday to Friday, between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
|For all :||1 p.m. to 6 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Wading pool :||noon to 6:30 p.m.|
|Adults :||noon to 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.|