- Located in Central Park (on 13th Avenue, south of chemin d’Oka), the public outdoor pool is open daily from mid-June to mid-August.
- FREE ADMISSION for Deux-Montagnes residents with Leisure Card
- Due to COVID-19, access to the swimming pool is reserved for residents of Deux-Montagnes only.
- The facility offers a wading pool for toddlers, a large pool with shallow and deep sections along with a diving board and slide.
- A bathing cap is MANDATORY for all. No purchase on site.
- All children under 12 years old must be accompanied and watched by someone aged 16 years or older, at all times.
For more information: 450 473-2796, option 4
COVID-19: The non resident are not allow.
Non-residents : daily admission fee Child (under 18 years old): $ 2
Adult: $ 3 Membership card for non-residents (available on site, with proof of identity and small picture) Child (under 18 years old): $ 20
Adult: $ 40
Family: $ 85
SCHEDULE OF THE FREE SWIMMING
In effect from June 19 to August 22 – From Monday to Sunday
Due to the COVID-19, the swimming pool is reserved for children of the Day Camp only, from Monday to Friday, between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
|For all :||1 p.m. to 6 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. to 7:50 p.m.|
|Wading pool :||noon to 6:30 p.m.|
|Adults :||noon to 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.|
MEASURES IMPLEMENTED DUE TO COVID-19 REGARDING THE SWIMMING POOL
• Citizens with symptoms of COVID-19 have to stay at home.
• Access to the public swimming pool is reserved for residents of Deux-Montagnes only due to the limited capacity.
• Between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m., from Monday to Friday the swimming pool is reserved only for children of the Day camp.
• Citizens must wash their hands upon arrival.
• Respect for the physical distance of 2 m must be observed between everyone, in the pool and in the enclosure.
• There will be no sale of accessories. Citizens must have a bathing helmet in their possession.
• Limited access to changing rooms. The City encourage citizens to be dressed in their bathing suits upon arrival.
• Citizens are invited to bring their reusable water bottle so as not to drink directly from the water fountain, in order to limit the spread of the virus.
• The use of the outdoor shower is encouraged.