Deux-Montagnes, January 12, 2021 – The bulky waste collection which was scheduled for Thursday, January 14, has been postponed to Thursday, January 21, starting at 7 a.m. Exceptionally, citizens who have already deposited their bulky waste on the side of the street can leave it in place until January 21.
Note that renovation waste, as well as demolition rubbish, are not considered as bulky waste, but as dry materials.The materials ACCEPTED in the collection of bulky waste:
- Swimming pool (rolled up canvas and parts attached)
- Pool filter (emptied of its contents)
- Patio furniture
- Dishes and household articles (contained in boxes)
The materials REJECTED in the collection of bulky waste:
- Renovation materials or demolition rubbish (Dry Materials)
- Treated wood and garden trellis (stained or natural)
- Tires (with or without rims)
For any additional questions, you can consult the web page regarding the different collections or contact the Public works Department at 450 473-2796, option 1.