- Located in Central Park (on 13th Avenue, south of chemin d’Oka), the public outdoor pool is open daily from mid-June to mid-August.
- FREE ADMISSION for Deux-Montagnes residents with Leisure Card
- Due to COVID-19, access to the swimming pool is reserved for residents of Deux-Montagnes only.
- The facility offers a wading pool for toddlers, a large pool with shallow and deep sections along with a diving board and slide.
- A bathing cap is MANDATORY for all. No purchase on site.
- All children under 12 years old must be accompanied and watched by someone aged 16 years or older, at all times.
For more information: 450 473-2796, option 4
Schedule : from Monday to Sunday
Schedule in effect until August 23
|For all :||1 pm to 6 pm
6:30 to 7:50 pm
Note: Until Friday, August 14, the swimming pool is reserved for children of the Day Camp, from Monday to Friday, between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
|Wading pool :||Noon to 6:30 pm|
|Adults only :||Noon to 1 pm
6 pm to 6:30 pm
*** Due to COVID-19, access to the swimming pool is reserved for residents of Deux-Montagnes only ***
Non-residents : daily admission fee Child (under 18 years old): $ 2
Adult: $ 3
Membership card for non-residents (available on site, with proof of identity and small picture) : Child (under 18 years old): $ 20
Adult: $ 40
Family: $ 85
MEASURES IMPLEMENTED DUE TO COVID-19
- Citizens with symptoms of COVID-19 have to stay at home.
- Citizens must wash their hands upon arrival.
- Respect for the physical distance of 2 m must be observed between everyone, in the pool and in the enclosure.
- There will be no sale of accessories. Citizens must have a bathing helmet in their possession.
- Limited access to changing rooms. The City encourage citizens to already wear a bathing suit upon arrival.
- Citizens are invited to bring their reusable water bottle so as not to drink directly from the water fountain, in order to limit the spread of the virus.
- The use of the outdoor shower is encouraged.