Deux-Montagnes, January 29, 2021 – As of today, new outdoor installations await the Deux-Montagnais at Olympia Park (1005, rue Guy) in order to fully enjoy winter: snow labyrinth, forts, giant sculptures and more!
You no longer know what to do in this time of pandemic? Young and old are invited to put on hats and mittens and come spend their energy in Olympia Park with one of the outdoor activities on offer:
- Outdoor skating rinks: 2 rinks and 1 ice ring. Please note: due to current sanitary measures, the park chalet is not open. Additional benches are installed outside to put on the skates (physical distancing must be respected). More information : https://www.ville.deux-montagnes.qc.ca/en/outdoor-skate-rings-rinks/
- Sliding: the hill that allows children to slide each year is ready to welcome them again! Citizens must bring their own sled.
- Skate with ambient music in the evening, 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, and 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. on weekends.
- Snow labyrinth: walk through it, avoid dead ends and get out with a little slide!
- Two big snow forts! Do you fancy a family snowball fight?
- Three giant sculptures 8 feet high to admire.
- Take part in the “snowman race”! Can you find the names of the eight snowmen to find across the park, by putting the letters of each in the correct order? More information on this activity : https://www.ville.deux-montagnes.qc.ca/en/evenement/snowman-race-at-olympia-park/
REMINDER OF THE INSTRUCTIONS TO BE FOLLOWED RELATED TO COVID-19
- Remember that gatherings and the practice of outdoor activities in groups are not allowed, with the exception of family bubbles (people residing at the same address).
- The physical distance of two meters between each family bubble must be respected at all times, throughout the site.
- The park lights will go out at 7:30 p.m. in order to ensure that the 8 p.m. curfew is respected.