The City of Deux-Montagnes is pleased to invite the public to the second edition of L’HIVERNALE, which will be held on Saturday, February 4, from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m., at parc Olympia. A family event not to be missed to enjoy the winter fullfill activities ! Discover the programming.
Deux-Montagnes will be introducing its new mascot!
It is at the Hivernale that the new ambassador of the City of Deux-Montagnes will meet the population for the first time! Young and old are invited to meet him and the children to offer him a hug!
A contest will be launched on February 4th to find a name for this new ambassador! More information will be available on the event site and on the City’s website in the coming days.
PROGRAMMING | 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Starting at 3 p.m. |
- Music and animation (DJ on site)
- Sliding hill (bring your sled!)
- On-snow course, activity by the Fire Department
- Games, by the Ludusium org.
- Giant games (Connect 4 and Battle Ship)
- Mini soccer by FC Revolution
- Reading under the tent, by the Deux-Montagnes Library (until 4:30 p.m.)
- Hot chocolate, offered free of charge by IGA Les Marchés Lamoureux and served by the Maison des jeunes de Deux-Montagnes. Bring your reusable cup!
- Sapré Charles foodtruck ($)
- Heat zone with patio heaters and campfires
Storytelling around the fire for the whole family
- The Deux-Montagnes mascot’s verry first walkabout! Come meet him and let yourself be inspired to find him a name! Details of the contest on event site and on the City’s website in the coming days.
Friendly hockey game between M11 teams of the Association de hockey mineur du lac Deux-Montagnes (Panthères M11 A1 vs M11 A2)CANCELED
Around 5:00 p.m. |
- Illuminated site
- Night skating by torchlight
- Hot wine ($ – 18 years and older) – Bring your reusable cup!
Friendly hockey game between the Junior A Panthers and a team composed of employees of the Fire Department and the Régie de Police. CANCELED
- Performances by singer André Thériault around the campfire!
Note: On Saturday, February 4, the Olympia Park site will be closed until 3:00 p.m. in order to set up the event site. The Central Park rinks will be available for skaters.
THANKS TO OUR PARTNERS