Statement 24 – Relevé – 2019 Day camp
Note that you are eligible to receive a tax credit for child care expenses when you registering your children to the Daycare at the City’s Day camp. We invite you to download your Statement Relevé 24 for the year 2019, available at www.bit.ly/vdm-loisirs click on ‹‹mon dossier›› then on ‹‹ reçu d’impôt ››
The Day Camp will take place from June 29 to August 14, 2020
Please note that :
- The number of children accepted per week will be limited, in order to follow the recommendations and directives issued by Public Health in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Considering the limited number of places in order to respect physical distance, the Day Camp is offered only to Deux-Montagnes residents.
Registration from June 1st to 5, 2020
⇒ ON LINE : www.bit.ly/vdm-loisirs
⇒ BY PHONE : 450 473-2796, ext. 4225
*** Payment by credit card only ***
Please note: the Leisure Card is mandatory to register each child. Exceptionally, it is possible to obtain the FREE Leisure Card by phone during the regular opening hours of the Leisure and Community Development Service (Monday to Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., and Friday 8:30 a.m. to noon).
Day camp and Daycare schedule
From Monday to Friday: 9 am to 4 pm
Daycare : from 7:15 to 9 am, and from 4 to 6 pm
- $ 70 / week without daycare
- $ 105 / week with *daycare service (daycare service = $ 35 /week/ child)
- $ 52.50 / week for the (2nd child and +) of the same family (daycare service = $ 35 / week/ child)
- 5-6 years : École des Mésanges, 203, 14e Avenue (Chemin d’Oka entrance)
- 7-8 years : Polyvalente Deux-Montagnes, 500, chemin des Anciens (sports block entrance)
- 9-13 years : École Sauvé, 214, 9e Avenue (Rear schoolyard entrance)
- The Day Camp will be held in accordance with the measures recommended by Public Health, in particular regarding physical distance, the hygiene routines, etc.
- Children will be welcomed at three (3) different sites in order to facilitate the limitation of physical contact: at Les Mésanges school (5-6 years), at the Polyvalente Deux-Montagnes (7-8 years) and at the Sauvé school (9-13 years old).
- Outdoor activities will be encouraged, except on rainy days.
- There will be no outings. No camp shirt is therefore needed.
*** As every year, parents will receive a guide explaining the course of the Day Camp in order to answer their questions. This year, this guide will be adapted to the situation surrounding COVID-19 ***
A fee of $30 per child, per application, will apply to Day Camp applications that are submitted after the official registration period.
Modification or cancellation fees
If you wish to modify (transfer, add) or cancel your registration to the day camp or its daycare service after the official registration period, a fee of $10 / child / registration will be charged.
Example: If you cancel an entire week of day camp for your child this summer and also cancel the daycare service scheduled for that same week, the charge fees for this change and cancellation will be $20.
To cancel a day camp or daycare registration, the request must be received by the Leisure Department at least two weeks prior to the beginning of the week for which the refund is requested.
⇒ For more information, contact the Recreation Department at 450 473-2796 ext. 4225