Deux-Montagnes residents can get the Leisure Card for FREE. Residents must have it to register for recreational activities. The Leisure Card is valid for a period of 2 years and an amount of $3 will be charged for a duplicate.
WHERE AND WHEN TO GET THE FREE LEISURE CARD?
At the Leisure Department, located at 200, Henri-Dunant Street, during office hours:
Monday to Thursday, from 8:30 am to noon and from 1 pm to 5 pm
Friday from 8:30 to noon
➡ August 19 to 22 : the Leisure Department will exceptionally be open until 7:30 pm, as well as every 1st Tuesday of the month.
- Adults : Medicare Card AND driver’s license or tax bill or service provider’s account (ex. : Bell, Videotron, etc.).
- 18 years and under : Medicare Card AND driver’s license or report card or birth certificate.
Recreational activities : Fall 2019 session
The Fall session runs from September 15 to December 7. See the program (coming in mid-August) for the list of activities offered and their cost.
Registration period : from August 27 to September 5. Non-resident registrations are accepted on September 5th.
Note that the Leisure Card is mandatory for registrations.
From August 27 at 9 am to August 29 août at 11 pm AND from September 3rd at 9 am to September 5th at 11 pm. Non-résident : 5 septembre
Credit card only.
Click here to access the online registration platform.
At the Leisure Department, located at 200, Henri-Dunant Street.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9 am to 11:30 am and from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
*On August 27, Leisure Dept. will also be open from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Payment method accepted on-site: cash, check issued to “Ville de Deux-Montagnes”, debit card and credit card. No post-dated check is accepted. Any NSF check will incur a $ 25 fee.
|It is suggested to pay by check during evening registrations at the Leisure Dept. The registrations taken in the evening are confirmed the next day by the employee in charge. No confirmation call is made.|
*For Deux-Montagnes residents only.
- A 25% discount is offered for the second child or additional children of the same family registered in the same activity. The highest cost will be charged to the oldest child.
- A 25% discount is offered to people aged between 55 to 64 years old (proof required).
- For people aged 65 years and over, free for the first course and 50% discount for the following courses.
For any cancellation, a written request must be sent at the Leisure Department (200, Henri-Dunant, Deux-Montagnes, J7R 4W6) before the end of the first week of the course. The request can also be sent by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An administration fee of $10 will be charged per person, per activity, and any used portion of the course is not refunded. If a course is cancelled by the Leisure Department, a full refund will be issued.