Animal control

Please note that henceforth, if you find or notice a lost, a stray or abandoned dog, you should contact the Public Works Department at 450-473-4688. If it is an emergency and the municipal offices are closed, contact the Police Department at 450-473-4686. Note that we do not take care of cats.

If it is a native animal (squirrel, skunk, raccoon, groundhog, etc.), with a $20 deposit, we can lend you a capture cage trap. Please note, however, that you will have to dispose of the animal yourself.

Advice for getting rid of skunks or raccoons: playing music in the shed can apparently chase them away!