The official registration period for the 2019 summer Day Camp season isMay 14 to May 16 (the May 16th for the non residents).
- Online (Payment by credit card only)
- In person:
At the Leisure Department, 200 Rue Henri-Dunant
From 9 : 00 am to 11:30 and 1 :30 pm to 4 :30 pm
(Payment in cash or by cheque)
Note: On Tuesday, May 14, registration will be open from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm. (Payment in cash or by cheque)
Cheques must be made payable to the ”City of Deux-Montagnes.” Cheques postdated no later than June 7 will be accepted, but one-half of the fee must be paid at time of registration. Please note: If a cheque is returned NSF a $25 service charge will apply.
➡ Information night : An information night for parents will be held on Wednesday, May 1 at 7:00 pm at the Community Centre, 200 Rue Henri-Dunant in Deux-Montagnes.
A fee of $30 per child, per application, will apply to Day Camp applications that are submitted after the official registration period (May 14 to May 16).
Change or extra weeks
A fee of $10 per child, per application, will apply to applications for extra weeks or changes to Day Camp or childcare service weeks taht are submitted after the official registration period (May 14 to May 16).
Day camp and day care shedule
7 weeks of activities availables :
Day Camp begins on June 25 and continues until August 9.
From Monday to Friday : 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Childcare service :
- From Monday to Friday morning form 6:00 am to 9:00 am
- From Monday to Friday afternoon from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Places in the Day Camp and Day Camp childcare service are reserved on a weekly basis.
The number of places available will not be limited to reservations made during the official registration.
- Weeks 1 and 2 – Start : June 25 (Holidays June 24 and July 1) :
- 48 $ | 36 $ for a 2nd child and +
- 72 $ for a non-residents
- Childcare service fee (morning AND afternoon) : 24 $ | 36 $ for a non-residents
- Childcare service fee (morning AND afternoon) : 16 $ | 24 $ for a non-residents
- Weeks 3 to 7 – from July 8 to August 9 :
- 60 $ | 45 $ for a 2nd child and +
- 90 $ for a non-residents
- Childcare service fee (morning AND afternoon) : 30 $ | 45 $ for a non-residents
- Childcare service fee (morning AND afternoon) : 20 $ | 30 $ for a non-residents
Any request to cancel a Day Camp or chilcare service reservation must be received by the recreation department at least two weeks before the start of the week requested.
Day Camp outings will not be reimbursed without a medical certificate.
- 5-6 years : École des Mésanges, 203, 14e Avenue (Chemin d’Oka entrance)
- 7-8 years : École Sauvé, 214, 9e Avenue (Rear schoolyard entrance)
- 9-13 years : École des Mésanges, 203, 14e Avenue (Chemin d’Oka entrance)
- Outings take place on Wednesdays. In case of rain, some activities may be rescheduled to Friday.
- LOn outings, children MUST wear their identifying Camp de jour de la Vill Day Camp shirts. (For information about Day Camp shirts, please see below)
- Childcare service is available for children who are not registered for outings.
- IDeparture and return times may vary, depending on outing location, so that the chldren may enjor their activity in full.
Flat fee : $25 / child/ outing ($40 for non-residents)
|June 26||Parc Oméga|
|July 3||Super Aqua Club|
|July 10||Mouseball + mini bootcamp|
|July 17||Royaume de nulle part|
|July 31||Amusement Action Directe|
|August 7||Arbre en Arbre Mirabel|
The Day Camp shirts
Day Camp shirts are mandatory on outings only.
Day Camp shirts from previous years acceptable. No need to buy a new one
How to get Day Camp shirts?
- Day Camp shirts are available for $8.
- Shirts are available at the Leisure Department, 200 Rue Henri-Dunant
- Opening hours :
Monday to Thursday : 8:30 am to noon and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Friday : 8:30 am to noon
Please not taht Leisure Department offices will be open by special arrangement on Tuesday, May 21 and Thursday, May 23 from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
For more information, please contact the Leisure Department at 450 473-4700.
For any information regarding the Leisure program activities during the summer 2019, click here